Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random...

I had a bunch of pictures that I wanted to post so I thought I would just bunch them all into a random post instead of trying to break them out.  So here I go.....

Carter loves Uncle Randy..and Big Red

Tailor & Maggie's Party..Reghan going down the slide


Kennedie going down (she is so brave!)



The Sophie's  (Smith & Lawton)

One guess who did this...Grandpa Dean

Sleepover with the Palmer boys. Rocky didn't want covers...I covered him up before I went to bed and when I got up he wasn't covered up.


We got home late from the birthday party and Carter was so tired.  I was trying to set the bed up and looked up to see this.  Nate got a picture luckily! Canyon is such a good cousin to Carter.  He helps me so much when he comes over. 

The little boys playing in the tub.  Canyon prefers showers... he is 7 you know!


I LOVE this picture.  Kari came over and Isaac fell asleep so we put him in Carters crib, well she left to run some errands and Carter got tired so he went in the crib too.  Cute boys! (I have a feeling this won't be the last time they have a sleepover)


Just chillin


He loves the sink!

Flaming Gorge over Labor Day...all the girls wanted to help with the baby

All the girls at the cabin..Hallie & Sophie Smith and the Palmer girls

Grandpa Dave (Aubrie Smiths dad) went with us, it was his birthday so we had a little celebration


Grandpa Dean teasing Carter...again.

Nothing better than movies on the iPhone (I love the sweet headboard in the back)

Ok...for all you Utahn's. ... in Oregon you are a Duck (Oregon) or a Beaver (Oregon State), just like in Utah you are a cougar or a Ute...well Carter is a DUCK.  I bought this sweat outfit when I was barely pregnant because girl or boy..it would work.  Well, by the time it got cold enough to wear he's too big! Oh well, he wore it once.

I tried to get him to pose but it didn't work.  He has his Oregon helmet, football, rubber duck and outfit.  I know...don't look at the pants, they are too short. 


He loves his helmet, all of the kids are confused though they want him to wear it.
Reading with Dad before bed

All the girls in the tub.  Rick, Amy, and Kari went to Lake Powell so my Mom and I got together one night.  We had an assembly line going...wash, rinse, dry, lotion, pj's, hair....BED

I love this one! Oldest to Youngest

Cute boy ready for bed.  I love that smile

We had the Palmer girls for the weekend and went to Discovery Gateway



Carter in the bird house...Reghan dressed him up




2 comments:

  1. So so cute! I just don't where the time's gone. Doesn't seem that long ago that Reghan and Canyon were little. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST pictures ever! I love all of them, but especially the bath tub w/ the girls and Canyon watching the movie w/him.....

    ReplyDelete