Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rough Week

I had a rough week last week but these are the things that helped me through it......

Flowers from my Moms


Dinner from my sister that included a plate of warm brownies (I ate all of them with a little help from Carter, don't judge me)

My husband who went in late to work after he made sure that Carter and I were safe and sound asleep.  Also who vacuumed the house with only making one small comment about me being anal, and for supporting me through everything.

A dad who is concerned but tries to downplay it and to show that he cares all he has to do is ask 2 questions...Do I need a blessing and can Carter come over?  Carter absolutely adores his Grandpa and I am so thankful for him.

A sister-in-law who went out of her way to pick Carter up and bring him home so I would be able to rest.  She also went to Soelbergs and made an embarrassing purchase for me.  And for her Mom Grandma Helen for helping Carter color his first picture..when I saw this it made my whole day.

My neighbor who brought us Pizza and caramel corn with a simple hug to let me know she cares about me and understands probably better than anyone what I am going through.

My brothers that aren't sure what to say so they simply ask if I am ok...

Other friends, family, and co-workers sending me small notes through text & email that simply say they are sorry and they love me.

My doctor who is on vacation but takes the time to talk to his nurse to call me in a prescription and tells the nurse to tell me that he is so sorry and give me a hug through the phone. 

So what I have learned from this week is that I am so thankful for the baby boy that I do have....and I am so grateful for all the support from my family and friends...and that there is a bigger plan...and I need to be patient. 

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there....I love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're doing ok. You are so right about someone higher up that knows what's best for us. Carter is darling, and I'm sure there is a brother or sister waiting for just the right time. Love ya. Aunt Treasa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great support system you have! :) We all love you so much and your little one is coming.... just waiting for the right time!!! I love you Kam!!!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete