Thursday, February 2, 2012

Half way there...

I am half way there with pregnancy #2! Things have been great so far. No morning sickness, the only thing I've had to complain about is fatigue and headaches. I had an ultrasound last week and will see the dr next week.
We (mostly me) don't want to know the sex of the baby. My mom was determined to look but the US tech said she didn't even know. The cord was between the legs the whole time.
Carter knows there's a baby in Mom's belly but I don't think he understands what that means. He likes babies though so that's a good sign right?
This isn't the best picture (picture of a picture) but it is still adorable...don't you think? 

2 comments:

  1. oh YES SHE is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is darling! I'm thinking pink, but then I thought pink last time!

    ReplyDelete