Saturday, May 12, 2012

Almost 36 weeks

I don't have much to update on the pregnancy other than complaints...I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes again so I am taking medication for that.  I am so tired all the time and have zero energy.  Which I am sure taking care of a 2 year old and working full time doesn't help.  I have cut back my hours at work and am working 2 days a week from home which is really helping.  The baby is very active and loves to stretch.  I had an ultrasound last week, the babies head is down and one shoulder is sitting on my right hip, which would explain why the right side is so uncomfortable.  The good thing is I know all of the complaints are all worth it when we get to meet our new little precious baby!
Mostly everyone thinks it is a girl...neither of us have any hunch.  3 more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I kind of want it to be a boy for C but I have a hunch the girls are right......and its a GIRL <3

    ReplyDelete