Sunday, May 9, 2010

Big Girl Pants




It's time to put my big girl pants on and go back to work. :-( I have been really lucky to take this much time off to spend with Carter. The first 6 weeks are a blur, but I have really enjoyed this time with him. So much that I am dreading going back...but you have to do what you have to do. There are pros and cons some very obvious..

CON-I have to leave my sweet little boy for 10 hours a day..I think I have only been away from him for 4 hours up to this point.
PRO-A paycheck
CON-Leaving Cater...
PRO-Socializing with my work friends. :-)
CON-Not spending as much time with Nate, Carter, and all my family...I loved seeing my nieces and nephews a lot more
PRO-I have a really good job and am very thankful for it
CON-No more watching TLC in the background (I got addicted to Say Yes to the Dress)
PRO-Can't think of anymore...
CON-Waking up and staying up at 5:00 am!

I know Carter will be in good hands and I know that I can still be a good mom and a mom that goes to work...so here goes nothing...back to my cubicle in a trailer in the desert I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment