Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day


Mothers Day obviously means a lot more to me this year then it has in the past.  I can't even describe the feeling of being a mom.  I wouldn't trade it for anything...even pedicures, chapstick, massages, shaving my legs, hot meals, long baths, sleep, sleep, oh and sleep.  :-)  I LOVE being a Mom and would not trade it for anything in the world.  


I am VERY lucky...I have 3 moms!  The one I have had for 30 plus years (eek that is scary to say) and the other 2 I have been lucky to have for almost 12.  I love all 3 of you more than you know and appreciate now what being a mom is all about.  I can't imagine my life without any of you.




I am so glad that my Grandma Carrie lives in Grantsville now and I get to see her a lot more..almost every Sunday.  :-)  She is so funny and loves to hold all the babies.


Grandma Willard is such a great example and means so much to me! I am so thankful that she is in my life. 


I've never missed my Grandma Coon more than I have since Carter was born.  I know she would have loved holding him and playing with his curly hair!  She meant the world to me and I love her so much....I have a feeling she did hold Carter and had something to do with the curl.  






And...here are some other great Mom's I know that are great examples to me and I learn from constantly.  It feels great to be part of the "Mom" group....I just hope I can be half the moms that all of you are.  

1 comment:

  1. I know this is a hard transition but I also know that you will be able to do it. You have lots of help and all you have to do is ask.
    The picture of Grandma kind of brings it all full circle. I agree........she did pick him out and send him to us.........and she had everything to do with the curls!!!

    ReplyDelete