Monday, January 31, 2011

I can't believe my BABY is ONE

Where does the time go?  I can't believe Carter is 1!  I can honestly say it has been the best year of my life. I don't know what I did without him and I am so thankful that he mine!


Carter is growing and fast!  ( I will insert his stats after he has his 1 year check) He is in to everything, and I mean everything.


  • He has 8 teeth 
  • He has become a picky eater, wants nothing to do with baby food 
  • He is drinking whole milk and loves it... but also still loves his bottle and binkie
  • He thinks every remote is a phone and holds it up to his ear
  • He has become a Mama's boy but only when I am in the bathroom-he sits by the door and cries Mmmmooooommm the whole entire time
  • He loves to take a bath and would play in there for hours if we'd let him

1 comment:

  1. Kami, he is absolutely adorable. Time really does go by fast. Keep enjoying him...it is fun to see you as a mother. When did all our kids grow up to be parents? Love, Treasa

    ReplyDelete