Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I was really excited for Christmas this year.  It was Carters first Christmas and last year we were remodeling so I didn't decorate at all.  So..I went a little crazy this year.  Nate even put Christmas lights on the house!  The house looked really pretty.  Carter helped me decorate the tree...every ornament I put on, he took off. :-)  The ornaments made their way higher and higher up the tree.

 Shopping at Costco....He couldn't take anymore and fell asleep


We spotted Santa and Mrs. Claus cruising in SLC


Carter went for a ride in Uncle Randy's truck


Mastering the stairs without the gate

Grandma Willard and Kathy (nana) were able to come to Utah for Christmas this year.  We were so excited and glad they came!


Christmas PJ Party 


Carter was a little confused...he didn't get the whole concept of unwrapping the presents.  (He was also sick with strep throat so he did pretty well amongst all the chaos)




Santa came to the party...I was holding C and so I didn't notice, but apparently he kept this face from the time he walked in.  He wasn't sure what was going on....

Then it was his turn...


He has a present for me...this might be ok..

NOPE...get me out of here!
Poor Baby

Oh...my Dad took on a sister wife..Kathy

The Palmer girls...that's all I have to say.

Christmas morning



He loves his CAT truck

And...his new recliner



Ok...I think I'll play on the stairs

The baby boys...


All worn out...it was a LONG day



Carter has mastered shaking his head NO...




And going up and down the stairs....

1 comment:

  1. That recliner is adorable. Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete