Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easter

I know...I can't believe I am just blogging about Easter...I am a little behind.


Anyway, Easter was pretty low key.  We of course had to color Easter Eggs! This is one of my favorite things about Easter.  One of my favorite memories is going to my Grandma Coon's to color Easter eggs.  We would all sit around the table and she would get out her coffee mugs and teaspoons.  She would also get out the Easter Egg coloring kit that she had saved for years.  (She would wash the egg holder and re-use it every year) Amy and the girls came over so we could color eggs together.



All of Kennedie's eggs ended up green :-)







We decided to give Carter his basket on Saturday night.  Nate had to work and we didn't want to wake him up at 5 a.m.


Grandma Willard and Nana sent him the basket with the adorable duck from Hallmark.  It sings and laughs when you tickle under his armpits.  Carter LOVES it (along with the rest of the kids) Grandma Palmer gave him the shirt and vest.  I knew he'd like the oversized tennis ball but I mostly bought it because I have always wanted one form the US Open.  I will keep dreaming. 





He was really interested in the peeps.  He tried the first one and didn't like it but then he thought he'd keep trying.  In the end, it was a no go and I got them away from him pretty easily.  


On Easter Sunday our good friends Tood and Chris came over for dinner.  They were visiting Utah and we were lucky enough to get to spend some time with them. 

We got this playset for Carter the week before and it was SO cold that day, but they went out to play for a little bit anyway.  

Chris and Brynn 

Carter and Adisyn are only 3 months apart.  We have big plans for them (they just don't know it yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment