Monday, July 11, 2011

Tubes

Carter had ear tubes put in on June 3rd.  After his 5th ear infection we decided it was time.  I wish I had done it after the 1st one!



Getting dressed



Exploring



He didn't want to go...

Turns out getting him ready and seeing him walk off with the nurse was the easy part.  Dr. Ventura came to update us and said the surgery went great and we could see him in about 5 minutes, well about one minute later I heard him screaming 2 rooms away.  He was so mad and didn't understand what was going on.  I held him and just let him thrash all over the place.  I tried to give him his binkie and it fell on the ground, the nurse went over to wash it and brought it back to him and he snatched it out of her hand and gave her the dirtiest look! We got him home and down for a nap and when he woke up he was good as new.  
He is sleeping so much better now.  I am so glad we decided to do the surgery. 

His Oregon family sent him balloons and this puppy.  He loves it!  My mom and Kari brought him a bucket with toys and balloons.  




No comments:

Post a Comment