Thursday, February 7, 2013

BAD Grandpa!

So, the boys and I were at Kari's shop getting my hair done to head to Oregon.  My dad came up to say hi and I am not even sure how it all transpired...except that Carter was sitting in the chair and said something about his turn to have a haircut.  And my dad took that as a signal to pick up the clippers and shave a chunk out of the front of Carter's hair.
It wasn't good.  I was super emotional (post partum).....and Carter's hair was just growing out from when we had shaved it in May.  I couldn't say anything through my tears...we just left.  Kari said plenty for me.  I can actually kind of see the humor in it now, but at the time it was not funny.  For at least a month after Carter kept saying...Grandpa is naughty.  He made my mom cry.





No comments:

Post a Comment