Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Brittany's Bridal Shower

We had Brittany's shower on the 12th of March at Mindy's house.  We had so much fun and had a great turnout!


Aunt Michelle loved the food. 

Grandma has the touch! Carter slept for over an hour on her lap. 
Amy organized the games and Brittany had to answer questions about Randy.  Every time she got one wrong she had to put a sticker on her face and a bow in her hair.  She didn't get any answers right until the end of the game when Amy told us that most of her answers were right..she just wanted to make the game fun, and it was...the little girls loved it.  

On a side note...I left my camera at Mindy's the night of the shower.  When I got it back and uploaded the pictures I saw all these random pictures of Mindy's house and this....I guess I know who had my camera. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment