Monday, March 8, 2010

Family Baby Shower

I had my family baby shower at Kari's on February 15th.  It was so much fun.  I had a great time visiting with everyone and it was fun to have Carter there.  He was held the whole time and everyone got to fight over him.  I got a lot of great gifts.  My mom, Kari, Amy, and Mindy did a great job planning it and I really appreciate everything they did! Amy couldn't come because she got sick at the last minute, luckily Reghan and Tailor still were able too and they helped me open my gifts.











I am so lucky to have so much family in my life and SO close.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad! I need to be in that picture with you and Christina and all our little boys! We will have to get one this summer with Jenn and karis little boys too. We are definitely having a boy trend going on.

    ReplyDelete