Wednesday, January 18, 2012

November

November was a crazy month I had to travel the first week of the month for work, then Nate had a bone spur on his heel removed.... and then we headed back to Oregon on the 17th for Thanksgiving.  




Carter helping Uncle Jeff rake leaves

Nate and Todd went to the Oregon vs. USC game.  The "wives" surprised them with tickets, I think they were pretty happy.  Unfortunately the ducks lost in OT. 





Watching the game at home with Mom


I told Nate that since he got to go to the game without me he had to have someone get a picture of them.


While we were in Oregon I took some pictures of Nates cousin and her fiance Martin and Carter wanted in...
















I think he is pretty cute.  Aren't the leaves so pretty?  That's Oregon for you.




We went to Newport for Thanksgiving.  We stayed at a hotel the night before so there could be room for everyone at Aunt Carrie's and Carter loved the balcony.  We fed the seagulls the rest of our pancakes 




No comments:

Post a Comment