Sunday, January 17, 2010

1st Baby Shower with Friends


I had my first shower with my friends on 1/9/10 at Jennifer O'Rardens home.  It was a lot of fun.  I got some great gifts to get us started.



The theme was yellow ducks and it turned out so cute.  The invitations were really cute also, I will have to scan a picture of one and upload it later.


I was so happy that so many of my friends could make it.  It was great to catch up with everyone.



We didn't have anyone to take a picture of all of us, so Carrie and Jen had to swap out.



All of my work friends...I am so lucky to work with people that I love.  After being there for 9 years they feel more like family than friends.  

1 comment:

  1. Looking for some unique ideas for my sister’s baby shower at one of San Francisco venues. Will check some of online sites for ideas. Really want to make her day memorable. Hope will find some best ideas online.

    ReplyDelete