Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little Mother Maggie

Ever since Maggie found out I was pregnant, which was in June, she has been so worried about where this baby was going to sleep.  The nursery used to be a spare room and was not even close to being "baby" ready.  We remodeled the nursery and the living room and so it took a while for us to get the crib assembled.  When we finally got it up I went to pick up Maggie so she could be the first to see it.  I didn't tell her it was up yet, but when I walked in the nursery this is what I saw...



She was pretty excited to say the least.  I told her she could help me put the bedding in but we had to wash it first.  This is just the crib, I will post pictures of the finished nursery...when it is finished (hopefully soon) :-)



2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you really started a BLOG!! And what a great tribute to the best blogger you know?? by adding Maggie as you first post:) She always talks about your crib that she made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see this! Please just update it more than Rick does!!!!!

    ReplyDelete