Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great things come in "3's"

So my only sister-in-law on Nate's side and my only sister are both pregnant with me!  It has been pretty fun and I can't wait for this baby to have 2 cousins so close to grow up with.  Wendy is due February 25th...just 10 days after my original due date and is having a girl.  Kari is due in May and is having a boy.  So, since they both found out the sex and we didn't I convinced Nate that we could buy some clothes and no matter what we would have someone to give them to!  (clever I know, the sad part is all the clothes are so cute I don't want to give any of them away) Anyway, I am so lucky to have these 2 to share this experience with.  It is going to be hard to not be able to see Wendy and her baby right when she is born, but hopefully we will make it to Oregon in April sometime so the cousins can meet and the Mom's can catch up and share stories.  Until then we have texting, email, facebook, and google video to get through.
Oh! I almost forgot the best part.  These babies will be number 2 and number 3 for Nate's family.  So far, Jake has been the only one.  So Kathy is going from 1 to 3 in a very short period of time...but don't worry, she is thrilled!

1 comment: